If I Were A Duck...

Why isn't it Friday yet? Please tell me it's Friday, that's it not only mid-week. *Whine, whine, whine* I've already had a gooey chocolate chip cookie...but only because I can't drink at the office. A little sparkling white wine and fresh orange juice would go down nicely now. And think! I'd be mellow, wouldn't be frustrated with a certain department's shitty data, my eyes glazing over from trying to sort it all out.

Think how easy life would be if I were a duck. Eating, mating, raising young. Uh, wait...The raising of the young doesn't sound so great, but hey, at least it wouldn't be an 18+ year commitment.

Okay, I could do the duck thing. No chocolate chip cookies, though. Just as well. No bemoaning weight gain, either!

On a cheerier note, one of my Amazon orders (one of many) shipped yesterday. It might show up today, but if not, then likely tomorrow. Hurrah! Because it has Kerrelyn Sparks' newest book, released last month. She has another being released on April 28th and that's on pre-order. Yippee!

Comments

Sara Montgomery said…
I'd like to be a duck too. Or a wolf, deer, zebra...Actually, I'd really like to be Meela.