I can be productive. Really.
I can be productive in the evenings after work. Sometimes. Really. I swear!
Yesterday afternoon/evening I managed to get a load of laundry done, vacuum downstairs, do the garbage and recycle a day early (to put out tonight), do the litter boxes, BBQ my supper and clean up, talk to both Mom and Dad, and even get a bit of reading in.
Hmm, that doesn't sound like very much as I sit here and type, but I felt really busy and productive last night. LOL.
Plus there was the whole cat fight thing going on, with Nicki attacking Derry (!) and then Annie attacking Nicki, with me screeching like a banshee at them all, loud enough for everyone within a three block radius--or more--to hear. But that's on my Fur Family blog. Maybe it was that little "adventure" that made me feel the evening was so busy.
Yesterday afternoon/evening I managed to get a load of laundry done, vacuum downstairs, do the garbage and recycle a day early (to put out tonight), do the litter boxes, BBQ my supper and clean up, talk to both Mom and Dad, and even get a bit of reading in.
Hmm, that doesn't sound like very much as I sit here and type, but I felt really busy and productive last night. LOL.
Plus there was the whole cat fight thing going on, with Nicki attacking Derry (!) and then Annie attacking Nicki, with me screeching like a banshee at them all, loud enough for everyone within a three block radius--or more--to hear. But that's on my Fur Family blog. Maybe it was that little "adventure" that made me feel the evening was so busy.
Comments