Aggghhhh! I have high speed!
I'm almost in tears with relief. LOL. I have three browser windows open and I'm listening, live, to Jazz FM91 via the Internet right now.
Sob!!!!
The cable guy, who was serious eye candy, showed up oh, not that long ago. An hour? No, less, maybe 40 minutes ago. Shortly after my previous post. Didn't take long for him to attach a little splitter box to my existing TV cable, plug in the cable modem, and presto! High speed. Hallelujah. No, really.
I'll get a router soon, so I can have the laptop back on the table; right now it's on a dining chair and I'm sitting over next to the TV. I don't care. I don't care.
I can't believe I survived almost 4.5 years without high speed access at home. The novelty will wear off in less than a week, I'm sure, but right now I'm beside myself with shallow, material-based "happiness."
Sob!!!!
The cable guy, who was serious eye candy, showed up oh, not that long ago. An hour? No, less, maybe 40 minutes ago. Shortly after my previous post. Didn't take long for him to attach a little splitter box to my existing TV cable, plug in the cable modem, and presto! High speed. Hallelujah. No, really.
I'll get a router soon, so I can have the laptop back on the table; right now it's on a dining chair and I'm sitting over next to the TV. I don't care. I don't care.
I can't believe I survived almost 4.5 years without high speed access at home. The novelty will wear off in less than a week, I'm sure, but right now I'm beside myself with shallow, material-based "happiness."
Comments