One. More. Day.

One more day to the work week, then we have a long weekend. One more day till payday.

Beats me what it is, but I feel like I've been steam-rolled this week. I've been sleeping well, or so it seems, but I can barely function. I can't possibly drink any more coffee, so don't even suggest it.

Yesterday I took a half-day off, was in one of those, "If I don't get out of here this minute I'm going to crawl out of my skin" moods. Returned the "CatIt" water fountain the boys ignored, stocked up on some canned food for the fur kids, then went home and crashed for a while.

Dad called, briefly, in the afternoon, to let me know they made it to Quebec City without incident. They got caught in a downpour as he was talking, and I could hear the crash of the thunder over the phone line (he was on his cell). They'll get good use out of their rain coats and umbrellas. LOL.

I might take my second half-day tomorrow, go stock up on groceries and kitty litter and cab home. I want to pop out to Zellers first thing on Saturday morning--they are having 60% off their 5x8 and 7x10 area rugs. I need one for the living area, as the old one is in the garage, awaiting donation pick up. If I see something I like I'll get it, splurge on another taxi ride home. This is where having a car would be handy.

Nothing else to ramble on about . . . Arrgghh, this day is dragging!

Comments