Dad's Visit: Day 10

Starbucks (at Chapters) for a chai and piece of pumpkin loaf for me, cappuccino (spelling) for Dad. Then down to my dental office for something, Canadian Tire for a few things, a grocery store for distilled water for the cats, then the line-up for the Wolfe Island ferry.

It was cold on the ferry. As in, I needed gloves and maybe even long johns cold. But I took a lot of pics, mostly of the downtown from the harbour and the Fort. And the windmills. Let's not forget the windmills.

Okay, I was glad I went over to see them, because they are quite impressive, but it was a once-in-a-lifetime thing. No need to go over to see them again. Ever. If I need to look at the pics, I took a zillion.

Then it was back over (more pics of the Fort and of RMC), lunch at the Amadeus Cafe, and then home.

Annie got her meds, with protests on her part (it's just ear gel, for goddess' sake), and she's now taken off to the basement in a huff and/or panic. What a cat. I've said that I don't want any more fur kids, right? Well, I do and I don't. I sure as heck don't need this hassle and worry and expense. Of course, a warm, furry, purring body next to you at night kind of makes up for a lot of the crap. Note I didn't say "all." LOL.

Comments