Fidgeting. . .
I'm going to be fidgeting at my desk till mid-week. Heck, I'm fidgeting now! I want out, out, OUT of this cubicle and can't wait till Dad arrives on Wednesday. I emailed him and told him to feel free to show up (long) before 3PM, that I would be willing to bear the hardship of leaving the cube farm early.
And while I had planned to work two or three days the week of the 21st, to save a few vacation days for "emergencies" until the new year, I just don't think I can. I have to be at the office on the 24th, and unless Dad and I drive each other crazy, that's the only day I intend to be at work. I need a break, a real break, from all this squished-in togetherness in cubicle land. More like cubicle la-la land. Ha!
Anyway.
I'm posting a snapshot of the gigantic plant in my neighbour's back space, because I'm looking for an ID on it. What the heck is it? It's at least 12 feet tall now, probably significantly more. Anyone know?
And while I had planned to work two or three days the week of the 21st, to save a few vacation days for "emergencies" until the new year, I just don't think I can. I have to be at the office on the 24th, and unless Dad and I drive each other crazy, that's the only day I intend to be at work. I need a break, a real break, from all this squished-in togetherness in cubicle land. More like cubicle la-la land. Ha!
Anyway.
I'm posting a snapshot of the gigantic plant in my neighbour's back space, because I'm looking for an ID on it. What the heck is it? It's at least 12 feet tall now, probably significantly more. Anyone know?
Comments
Excited for your freedom coming soon! Half of monday is already history.