Labouring on Labour Day

Sure it's a day away from the cube -- yippee! -- but I've been "labouring" far harder, at least physically, than I would had I been at the office. Tackling the gross cleaning jobs that we all put off until we have to--such as when one is expecting company, even family. Things like cleaning the stove burners, taking everything out from under the kitchen sink and scrubbing that down...You know, the "fun" stuff.

However, I did take a couple of hours and go out walking/busing, camera in hand. A few pics are below.

So I've had a fairly productive weekend all round: got lots of pictures hung, cleaned out a couple of storage units and put more stuff aside for donation, did a few loads of laundry, vacuumed top to bottom twice, moved the fridge and cleaned behind it (that wasn't pretty), did the stove and under-the-sink as mentioned, did some dusting. Still lots to do, but frankly, I'm running out of steam now. I might have to save the other disgusting jobs for after work this week. Yay me!






Comments