$tre$$ful Time$

The few people who read this blog already know that I've been walloped by a cold this week, that I missed Monday from work (sick), half a day on Tuesday and half a day Wednesday as personal time off for appointments. And everyone also knows that both Annie and Nicki have been in to the vet, Tuesday and Wednesday respectively. If anyone actually makes it to this blog (can't fathom why or how!) and wants the story on cat health and vet bill$, you can read my updates on my Fuzzy Tales site. Believe me, the $tory is ongoing.

I had three whiny posts up here, which I've deleted, because, well, I was venting at the time and no one else needs to read those entries.

And if I don't whine, I really don't have anything to write. Not now, not with the way this week has gone.

The best I can do is look forward to Friday and to the weekend, and hope for more energy--and good weather--for some picture-taking, if the spirit moves me.

Comments