Monday Cheer
It's cold and grey here, so today I thought I'd post a few floral snapshots from last March. Some of you have already seen these, but that's just too bad. ;-)
These snapshots were taken one Sunday afternoon at our city's greenhouse. They host an open house for a few weekends each March, so people can come and get a glimpse of the flowers being grown to plant in spring, in city parks. I remember I was desperate to set foot inside, desperate for colour and warmth--and the greenhouse had both in abundance. Along with hoards of people, all with the same need.






These snapshots were taken one Sunday afternoon at our city's greenhouse. They host an open house for a few weekends each March, so people can come and get a glimpse of the flowers being grown to plant in spring, in city parks. I remember I was desperate to set foot inside, desperate for colour and warmth--and the greenhouse had both in abundance. Along with hoards of people, all with the same need.






Comments