This one's for "Old Kitty"
I did find the photo of my dad when he was 18 or 19 or so. I don't think quite 20. First year of university, perhaps?
Wasn't he handsome? I don't think I'm biased...Well, perhaps a bit. :-)
Wasn't he handsome? I don't think I'm biased...Well, perhaps a bit. :-)

Comments
OMG I'm in love!!!
LOL!!
He looks like a movie star - Montgomery Clift/James Dean/Paul Newman all rolled into one. My, my, my, my, my!
He's gorgeous!!!! *Swoon*!!
:-)
Take care
x
Is it my imagination or were the men 50+ years ago more manly-looking? Was it those hats? Or the set of the jaw, that came from having fought a world war, lived through the Depression?
I meant to add (I was busy swooning over your dad's pic!!), that I now have an inkling of how my hero will look like if ever I take the plunge and dive into proper novel writing..!!
I hope you (or your dad) don't mind btw!!
Take care
x
Dad...