Floral Snapshots From Last Thursday
Snapped on the way home last Thursday, the 15th. I just haven't gotten around to posting them. The first is a better snapshot of a striped squill. (I remembered the name! LOL.)
No "exciting" adventures to relate from Sunday, as it was cold (3C in the morning) and I didn't feel like dressing up in layers to head out anywhere. It did warm up, but not enough! So I lazed around with the cats and read and ate all day. :-)
No "exciting" adventures to relate from Sunday, as it was cold (3C in the morning) and I didn't feel like dressing up in layers to head out anywhere. It did warm up, but not enough! So I lazed around with the cats and read and ate all day. :-)




Comments
I have never heard of a striped squill!!!
Wow.
Thank you for that info - it's a very beautiful flower - I've never see such vivid stripes on a flower before!! Wow.
Erm.. what the pink flower? IT'S STUNNING!! I love the middle bit (can't remember what it's called LOL!) but that's such detail!!
Gorgeous bluebells and a daff - awww! You know the weather people were predicting SNOW this week... I'm so hoping they're gonna be wrong!!
oH!! I got my email all up and running now - LOL!
Take care!
x