Lunch Time Walk

I took a lunch time walk on Tuesday, camera in hand (of course). Here are a few snapshots....It was a bright, sunny day--glorious, but definitely too much light for really good floral snapshots, at least with my p&s!

 This is part of someone's walkway, adjacent to their house.
Photobucket

Comments

Old Kitty said…
Ohhh!

There are some flowers there that I don't recognise - but they're all so pretty.

There the crocuses, tulips, bluebells and then the yellow one (stunning close up!!!) then a stripey bluebell? And a tulip? They're so detailed - I mean the sripey one is probably really tiny and I'd never see those stripes but look at them!


then that wonderful walkway (I'd love to have that to walk along!) Pretty daffs then another amazing looking tulip and that purple one with the fluffy leaves (?) bits surrounding it. Yellow and purple. Only a flower could get away with such a combination of colours!

Amazing!!!

Thank you for these - postcards, seriously - beermats - nice and glossy ones with these flowers... that would be great!

:-)

Take care
x
Anonymous said…
They're all lovely but I must have that delicate looking one... the cluster of whites with blue pinstripes. What is it? I must know!
Kea said…
After some Googling, I've discovered that the white and blue striped flower is a striped squill!

http://northernshade.ca/2008/05/06/enchanting-striped-squills/
Jacqueline said…
So many different beautiful flowers, a gorgeous bouquet...Have a great day.

Off topic, I've been trying to think of new suggestions for Eye Candy Friday (I MISSED it last week=I really need to get a date!!hehe)...I'm not sure if you've posted these guys before but how about Hugh Jackman, Bradley Cooper or Ryan Reynolds?? :)
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
Oh to have that much color in my yard!
Beautiful!
misayamamoto said…
I love your photos! Beautiful flowers and so many pretty colours! I enjoy taking flower photos as well!