Another Sunrise Sky Snapshot

Monday's sunrise. I wasn't happy with the snapshots, saved only three, am posting only this one. I didn't bother cloning out the transmitter towers or whatever they are, and the power lines--too lazy. But at least I managed to avoid the street lamp!

Photobucket

Comments

Old Kitty said…
I love your new look blog!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's lovely!!!!

It's really, really nice and I am most impressed!! Wow!

And great sunrise. What power lines??? And well done for avoiding the street lamp!

:-)

Take care
x
Anonymous said…
I just love sunrises!

It's a shame we have so many towers to distract from nature's beauty. The home that I'm selling has everything underground. I don't know why they all aren't buried underground nowadays. It is not only more esthetically pleasing, but less maintenance for the utility companies as being under ground protects the lines from damage.
Jacqueline said…
Love your new header, it's very pretty...The sunrise photo is gorgeous, the rich, vibrant colors are really fantastic...Have a great day, Kim.
Kea said…
I think I'll be back to changing header photos on a frequent basis now. Used to do that, then stuck with the image of downtown Kingston for months. Time for a change!