Three Days. Three days. Three days.

"Three days" is my mantra right now -- only three days to work this week. Thursday July 1st is Canada Day, when we celebrate our Nation's birth (1867), and while Friday is not a holiday, as far as I know, none of us is coming in to work that day. I'm certainly not spending almost two hours commuting, when nothing will get done anyway, and the campus will be mostly dead, so to speak.

So three days to work and four days off. Yippee!

If we ever would get two dry days in a row, I have some outdoor painting to do (my rusty back step). I'm also hoping to get to the conservation area, as I haven't been since early May (I think). So Friday and Saturday, depending on weather, will be for the usual post-payday errands/groceries/cat food and hiking. Fingers crossed!

Have a good Monday!

More pics from yesterday's walk. Someone's clematis is growing like mad!
 Hollyhock
This gorgeous cat was very vocal as I was standing in the driveway, and I imagined him/her calling, "Mom! Dad! There's someone with an evil flashy box on our property!"
 More clematis
Photobucket

Comments

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
The clemantis is absolutely gorgeous!

We're doing house painting too right now -- in fact more is getting done around the house than ever with my husband now retired. I am ever so thankful that finally some of these chores are being done!
Old Kitty said…
Wonderful waterfall of clematis explotion pics!! Brilliant!

And HAPPY CANADA DAY!! I have everything crossed that you'll have dry and sunny days so you'd do all your painting and walking and taking more fab pics!

That beautiful green eyed cat does look like he or she is wondering what that woman is doing with a flashy box thingie! LOL!


Take care
x
Poppy Q said…
Kim four days off sounds like bliss. I have 13 working days til I get a two week staycation, and I am hanging out.

I hope you get to relax and do something nice for yourself. Have a treat, and enjoy the sunshine!!

Julie and Poppy Q