Friday Eye Candy: Hot, Hot, HOT!

Ladies,

I have found my sport, and it's rugby. I thought the tattooed rugby players were hot. Okay, they were. Really hot. So are all these yummy rugby players.

And just a warning: If you don't want to see a lot of skin...taut, buff, gorgeous, drool-worthy skin, with thighs some of us really want to sink our teeth into...navigate away from this page now.

I might as well give up the eye candy feature after this; I can't possibly top this without becoming "X" rated.  :-P

Italian team
 Cover of a 2008 French calendar...Why don't they sell something like this in Canada?
 Obviously another calendar, but I don't know if it's the same one.
 Photo date was sometime in 2004.
 I found this on an Italian (I think) site and the photo name indicated it was cancer fundraising. Don't know what nationality the players are, though...Who cares?

Happy Friday, everyone!

P.S. I just can't think why the middle-aged, soft, paunchy, balding men in my age group don't appeal to me. Nope, haven't a clue.

Photobucket

Comments

Jacqueline said…
How awesome, I love it :)!!...I might have to become a rugby fan!...I cannot thank you enough, Kim; I can sleep good tonight after checking out your HOT eye candy=no doubt, I'll have some sweet dreams now :)!
Old Kitty said…
My, my, my,my,my. Oh my. Oh my my my my my!

:-)

Oh my!

Take care
x
BumbleVee said…
who doesn't want to see "a lot of skin...taut, buff, gorgeous, drool-worthy skin" ?

.... as usual...we may be getting older, but we ain't dead...yet....

hahhaha...my word verification thingy is "hotianti" ..... sounds like it could easily be the plural of hot young stuff in Italian to me!
Yessssssssssss.....thanks for reminding me that I'm old, but not dead. :)

*sleazy laugh*