It's always fun...

...when your crucial (to you) meeting regarding a certain big web project for the Principal gets moved yet again, now not till the 21st.

By the time I actually get to meet with the web person from Marketing, I'll have it done. Badly, but done. LOL. Okay, not quite.

On a positive work note, we finally are moving--Monday. It was supposed to be today, then tomorrow, now it's Monday. Fine. I'll start packing tomorrow and will move smaller things up to my new cubicle. My plants, all the silk flowers I have in the liquor bottles that grace my window sill. Hey, it was hard work drinking all of that alcohol! (Okay, it took me years. Months.)

I'm trying Passion Flower extract for calmness. Someone, can't recall who, left a comment about it last week on the cats' blog. It definitely has an herbal taste. Not unpleasant, just plant-like. 25 drops in a tiny bit of water, three times a day. I've only been having it once though. Maybe I need to take it the three times per day to have a cumulative effect.

Maybe I'll just pop across to the cafeteria and get myself a chocolate chunk cookie instead.  :-P

Image courtesy of the MicroSoft Clipart Gallery
Photobucket

Comments

Katnip Lounge said…
You know, you have a private walled garden...there are *other* calming herbs you could grow! LOL!
Me, I'd go for the chocolate, too.
Admiral Hestorb said…
Hey, chocolate chunk works for mommy!
Old Kitty said…
I vote for chocolate cookies as well but the passion flower sounds intriguing. That's the thing with herbal stuff - it sounds like it's so good for you but you have to take it over a long time though for any of it to work. So I say: chocolate!! :-)

Good luck with your move!!! Finally!! And also with your meeting that better be on the 21st! Fingers crossed!

And well done you for recycling the bottles. :-)

Take care
x
Jacqueline said…
Good luck with the move and the work project...Hope the cookies helped :)
Anonymous said…
Good luck with the move... one thing you will be done and over with!

Err... why are you trying out 'herbs' instead of the 'true and tested' adult beverage? Just curious ;)