Happy Birthday, Mom!

I just want to wish my mom, Judy, a very happy birthday.


I hope you have a wonder-full day...and if you win big at the casino, remember I still have $$$$ debt to pay off. Hahahahaha!

Lots of love and Light and (((hugs))) from me and the grandkitties too.  xxxooo


Photobucket

Comments

Old Kitty said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUM OF KIM!!

:-)

The cards are just lovely - awwww! Happy birthday to your mum!! What gorgeous pics - especially the one of your mum with the cat-eye glasses!! Yay!!!

May she win $$$$$ in the casino soon!! LOL!! Take care
x
Admiral Hestorb said…
A joyful and loving, happy and bright birthday to your Mom. ♥♥
Len Lambert said…
Happy Birthday to your Mum, Kim!!!! :)
Katnip Lounge said…
Happy Birthday, Mom of Kim!
We hope you have a fabulous day...and do something a little bit crazy!

XX Trish and Kats