If only shedding my weight was so easy...

My (former) co-worker's hubby showed up at 7:30AM with his truck, we filled it up, he drove to the waste management depot, the truck weighed 2500 kilos going in, weighed 2410 kilos going out. $28 and change to drop 200 pounds.

Now wouldn't it be nice if some of us could shed our own pounds so easily? Drive or walk up, take off 30 pounds, pay the fee and leave.

I'd go for that.

Snapshot from last December, 2009. Because of course I haven't anything new!
Photobucket

Comments

Old Kitty said…
I cannot agree more!!! If only!!
:-) Take care
x
James said…
Oh how I wish!

Thank you very much for the nice comment. You pretty much expressed exactly what I was trying for in the photos.
Love your header pic. Hope Nico is faring better and not out and about on his own. Ya - wish the weight would come off that quick!
Anonymous said…
I hear you friend!!
xo Catherine
Jacqueline said…
I hope Nico is still being kept indoors and out of the cold weather; you have done so much for him and I know he loves you for it...It would be nice if all our troubles could be dumped off for a price and as we drive away, they were gone for good!!...Hope you have a good weekend with your babies and I hope the auction helped out with Derry's bills...Take care, Kim.