A Look Back at 2010
A couple of bloggers have done a year in review via photos, so, lacking creativity, I thought I'd cheat and steal the idea. This means you have to look at pics you've already seen, of course.
A very happy New Year to you all. May 2011 bring more laughter than tears, more Light than darkness, more calm and peace than chaos, and definitely more income than bills.
January: From a dumping of snow at the beginning of the month, to very little by the end of it. Winter 2010 was a non-event for us. Would that it would be the same in 2011!
February: Still barely any snow, and open house at our City's greenhouse!
March: An early Spring and some funky roots at Lemoine Point.
April: Spring in full glory!
May: Cute bunnies and an abundance of trilliums.
June: Roses and of course the summer Solstice.
July: Budding hostas in my garden and walks downtown at lunch time, along the Lake.
August: The Poker Run and Dad's week-long visit.
September: Fort Henry Hill (looking toward part of the Royal Military College) and many more nature walks.
October: Cute critters and changing colours.
November: Mild temperatures and a time for reflection.
December: Moody sunsets and old limestone homes tastefully decorated for the holidays.
Thank you, everyone, for bearing with me through 2010, through my often-craziness and panic over one thing or another--usually the fur family. For putting up with my sarcasm and personal garbage, for following along despite the fact that mine is a very small life.A very happy New Year to you all. May 2011 bring more laughter than tears, more Light than darkness, more calm and peace than chaos, and definitely more income than bills.
















Comments
xo Catherine
I always always enjoy looking at your pics - I think they are absolutely lovely and I just adore your close-ups and perspectives of your various subjects - particularly the blooms!
I'm so glad to have stumbled across your blog. I think it's one of the best blogs around cos it's honest and highly artistic and full of integrity.
Plus I got to meet your lovely fur family! LOL!!
Have a brilliant New Year!!!! Take care
x
xx Trish
And I am very thankful that you have become a member of our small fur loving community!
Thank you for being there for all of us. I am grateful to call you friend.
wishing you a great year ahead