I'm too old for this winter sh*t


If it doesn't load, 25 seconds of white can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXW4GO_m4a0



The few extra seconds of white can be found here, if it doesn't load: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cOWXDbA76o

Somehow it doesn't seem that bad when you view the videos, but I assure you, it's nasty out. Ten centimetres, the weather channel keeps saying. Huh. I already shovelled that much this morning and it doesn't seem to be letting up. Either that or it's the wind stirring it all up and making it seem there's more of it.

I am so too old for this winter shit. Seriously

Photobucket

Comments

Admiral Hestorb said…
I'm with you, girl friend! I am well and over it.
Katnip Lounge said…
aiiiiieeeeee!

And I was picking oranges in short sleeves today. Do you need to visit? I could use company after my surgery in February...
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
OOOOOOOOo we can see just how strong the snow is falling and sideways!
I-yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
Here's hoping it stops!!!
Old Kitty said…
Oh wow. No that's just too much snow. It's blowing a gale as well.
:-(

I hope it ends soon!! It's much too miserable - can't do anything in that kind of weather!! Booo!!! Come on Spring - hurry up!!!

Take care and stay safe and warm!!
x
Anonymous said…
Keep warm Kea...