After the Pain-ting
I thought it was hilarious that yesterday evening, around supper time, the boys were so tired from the day's activity that they snuggled up together in the cat tree (very rare for them to do that, and if they do, it's not more than a minute or two until one or the other gives up the spot). They actually slept that way for a long time, dead to the world. Eventually Nicki jumped down and went to his foot stool and there they both stayed, not moving, even as I did my usual nightly thing and finally went up to bed. They were totally wiped out! I think the world could have ended yesterday and they wouldn't have blinked.
I hope none of you has had a grueling day. :-)
I'm tossing in a few gratuitous floral snapshots, because I have quite a few now. The first two (gerberas) are from one of my garden pots.
Universal Blessings and Light to All Beings.
Nicki doesn't even seem to mind that his nose is next to Derry's butt.
Just who did the work in the house yesterday? Apparently "snoopervising" the human and napping in the sunshine in the garden is grueling work. Anyway, I got a real kick out of them. I wish I had slept as well last night as they did. LOL.I hope none of you has had a grueling day. :-)
I'm tossing in a few gratuitous floral snapshots, because I have quite a few now. The first two (gerberas) are from one of my garden pots.
Universal Blessings and Light to All Beings.
Comments
And how pretty are your flowers! i am hoping to get some of mine planted tomorrow. But it's supposed to rain all day again! So much for a sunny holiday. :(
xo Catherine
We're back from Spain and happy to be blogging again.
Your floral shots are always gorgeous! I love the detail of your gerberas and how you get the blooms to take central stage! Brilliant!! I hope you are not too tired now from all your very hard work painting and decorating! Take care
x