The Secret Garden

I had a lunch time errand downtown today, and walked back afterward, taking a meandering route through the side streets. There are a number of lovely old Victorian bed and breakfasts in the area close to campus, one of which is The Secret Garden.

So this is what I glimpsed through their wrought iron fence. I wish I could have gone in, to have gotten better, unobstructed snapshots!

I'd like to while away a few hours in their garden, reading and daydreaming.  :-)

It's been a hell of a week at work (just busy, a lot of projects due this summer), and I'm looking forward to our Canada Day holiday tomorrow. Our country is turning 144 -- still young. Happy birthday, Canada!
I hope everyone has a terrific Friday and weekend.

Universal Blessings and Light to All Beings.

Comments

Mikey said…
I know the couple who own The Secret Garden. I might be able to arrange a visit if you like.
Clooney said…
Hope you have a nice, relaxing day Kim!
Old Kitty said…
Oh that purple - blood red - water lilly. Oh my stars. That is a BEAUTY!!! What a great shot - gorgeous flower!! Wowza!

HAPPY CANADA DAY!!!! 144 years young! Good grief!! Wow!! take care
x
Old Kitty said…
p.s. just read Mikey's comment - ooooooooh excitement - there's me going - yes please could we have access to the Secret Garden, thank you - like I live over there - LOL!!! x