Oh, yeah, I'm high ;-)
My TSH, that is. Meaning I'm still hypo-thyroid. Which would explain a lot of things.
And here I had a long post scheduled about how summer has almost come to an end and I haven't once gone anywhere with my camera to take pics, for the first time since I've had a digital camera. How I've spent the time feeling mostly bleh, and bah, humbug and assumed it was mainly due to Annie's loss. Yadda yadda. But gee, I guess it's mainly due to screwy hormones. :-P
Oh, not being a cook, I might have committed an act of asparagus desecration yesterday evening. Had cooked up some turkey sausage, and then sauteed some garlic and mushrooms in a bit of oil, tossed in some asparagus and "stir-fried" it up. Might not be what you're "supposed" to do with asparagus (I wouldn't know, other than steaming it), but it certainly was tasty!
No wine on hand to "help" with the little bit of cooking I did, but I did have this:
It was only a lite beer...just one. But it "helped" anyway!
Universal Blessings, Light and Mercy to All Beings.
Comments
Oh, and I stir fry asparagus too, it's good with turkey breast! Two nice strong flavors.
I found out how food is as strong of a drug as any medication and it is eye opening.
Hope you feel better soon.
Xoxoxo
As for stir frying asparagus, we say if it tastes ok, who cares how you cook it!
And lite beer goes a long way when cooking!Yay! Take care
x
Stir fried is great - and did you know you can roast it too? High heat for 3 or 4 minutes. DELICIOUS.
It's great that you are finding out what was wrong, and that it is fixable :-)
http://www.stumptuous.com/how-to-go-primal-without-really-trying
:-)