Which End is Which?

This little "fellow" was on the blue lawn chair this evening.
To spare "him" from pudgy cats (and humans), he got moved to the fence.
I really have no idea which end is which, though if I had to hazard a guess, I would say its front end is the less hairy one. It would be hard to see through all that so-called "hair." :-D Still, maybe that's how caterpillars navigate? By "feeling" way? I'm sure someone knows!
BTW, Toby ate a bit this morning, not much. Licked all the juice from the canned. But ate the whack of junkie treats I put down for him. Huh.

He was on my step within minutes of my arrival home from work, ate 2/3 or so of a large can of stinky goodness...and all the treats I put out for him. He hung around for quite some time, meowing at me loudly (getting some catitude there), but was gone later in the evening when I stepped out, camera in hand, to take his pic. Niko was on the step instead, bawling me out for not getting rid of Toby and paying attention to him instead.

And me without any rye--or even a lite beer--in the house.

Handsome Niko, snapped this evening.
Universal Blessings, Light and Mercy to All Beings.

Comments

Old Kitty said…
Oh what a caterpillar!! I can't say which end is which though but I can't wait to see what this creature would morph into!! A beautiful butterfly or adorable moth?? Aren't they just amazing????

Awww it's BRILLIANT to read that Toby is eating - awwwwww! What a cutie!!! Yay for Toby!! Awwwww let's hope his over whatever it was that was getting him down! Hooorah!

Niko is BEAUTIFUL. How purrfect a kitty is he?!?!?!

Now if only you can send them to the shops to get some liquid refreshments...! :-)

Take care
x
Niko is very handsome. I wonder what kind of butterfly the caterpillar will make.