Public Garden Pics Part 1

Happy Monday, everyone. Maybe if I write "happy" Monday enough I'll feel happy about the start of the week. LOL.

But it is a glorious sunny day, 22C, perfect weather to walk home later this afternoon and savour the warmth, while we still have it.

Oh, before I post a few Public Gardens pics, I just have to note that around midnight I remembered reason #57 to NOT adopt another cat: hoarking up hairballs at 12AM. Used to be Annie, because of her long fur, but last night it was Nicki, just a wee one. He got brushed then, after I cleaned up the mess and before I went back to bed, and then again this morning before I left for work. It's so rare for him to have a hairball that I don't bother to brush him enough. My bad.

Anyway, here you go, some of the many garden pics I snapped on the 14th.

Here comes the mate...The enclosure is new-to-me and I was puzzled by it, as all the birds in the Gardens can fly away at will--or used to be able to do so.
Lots more to come the next time I post. I haven't taken any pics since I've been home, other than a few cat pics. We have a lot of parks in our city, but nothing like Halifax's oasis!

Universal Blessings, Light and Mercy to All Beings.

Comments

Katnip Lounge said…
Beautiful!

How much of Canada is bi-lingual? Are you? Inquiring minds...
Random Felines said…
what a lovely garden - mom says it looks like a great place to spend an afternoon with a good book. :)
Old Kitty said…
Awwww hugs to Nicki!!! Bad hairballs!! No sense of timing! LOL!

The garden is gorgeous!!! Glad you had a lovely day for visiting and all was still in bloom! Hoorah!

Nice to see the geese too! Hopefully the birds are so happy there they don't fly away to far or too often!

Thanks for the pics! We here in the south of the UK are about to enjoy an Indian Summer!! Hooorah! take care
x