Friday Fungi--Not Quite "Eye Candy"
Not the "eye candy" of old, when I still was doing those posts. I lost interest or perhaps ran out of gorgeous men, after the rugby players. Who could top them anyway? :-P
So it's Friday Fungi today, from my little jaunt to the Cat. Cemetery this past holiday Monday.
I'm happy to have made it to the end of the work week. Somehow the short weeks always seem more chaotic. But it's hard to wrap my head around the fact that our next holiday will be Christmas. I can't go there yet, it's scary.
I'm also happy that Derry made a nice pee clump this AM (finally, after about 13 hours!) so things are okay on that front for the moment. No one was cupboard-climbing in my presence today.
I'd like to request purrayers, purrs, good vibes, whatever for a neighbour and good friend of my mom's--Ron has bladder cancer and after several procedures and more tests, soon will be facing a choice of bladder removal (possibly removal of one kidney as well) or doing nothing and letting the cancer take its course. Ron was kind enough to take Mom and Harry to the airport to pick me up, when I flew in for my visit. He's a good person and I can't imagine his emotional struggle right now.
Thanks so much. I hope everyone's Friday is going well.
Universal Blessings, Light and Mercy to All Beings.
Comments
What a terrible thing to decide. I think at that point, it may be quality of life, that he would need to consider. I will for sure, say a prayer for him ...
And, the Holidays ... I'm not ready for Halloween to almost be here. Where did September ... let alone August ... go ?
Awwww these fungi shots are better than the rugby players! Oh ok, maybe not so but these fungi are incredible and beautiful!! Such detail - thank you for sharing these!
I am so so so so so happy hear Derry is doing so well!! Go Derry!!
I don't know if it's age or what have you but I keep thinking how each year just flies by so quickly! Yikes!
Take care
x
Many prayers for Ron, may the right course for him be the most beneficial.
xoxox
Sending healing thoughts and prayers to Ron
((((hugs))))