First Few Cat Show Pics

I whittled the almost-300 pics down to just over 100, though promise I won't post the majority of them.

S/he reminds me of one Lolo, one of the cats around the Cat Blogosphere, recently passed.
Sweet Ragdoll
Persian, I assume. I admit I feel sorry for them, with the pushed-in noses. So many must have breathing problems.
Check out the massive play centre on the right. It really was huge. You'd need a pretty darned big room for it, but what fun it would be for kitties!
One of the judges (before I moved on to the house cats). This cat reminds me of Sparkle, a well-known blogging cat with an author human.
I'll post the top ten house cats another time. I took a lot of snapshots, but not many were worth keeping.

Have a great Sunday!

Universal Blessings, Light and Mercy to All Beings.

Comments

Old Kitty said…
Awwww poor kitties for sale! Yes, and pushed in noses are not good too! Poor kitties!!

But they are all beautiful!

Love the great big kitty trees! Yikes!!

Take care
x
Anonymous said…
So many beautiful cats and those cat trees - WOW! Any kitty would be lucky to have one of those.
Happy Sunday!
xo Catherine
Katie Isabella said…
OH mom said she'd love to roll around in those kitties. As if!
JC said…
How fun to go to a cat show. I've only made it to the cat show at the big state fair. I always tell Riley and Meredith that they would win the household cat part.
Tracy said…
Oh how lovely...they are ALL beautiful!
Anonymous said…
Maggie P. was a 2009 CFA household (polydactyl) champion Maine Coon. After Maggie got her points, she was for sale...we got lucky!! I saw her & fell in love. I had just lost a white poly. We did see her last show. Well, Maggie has a furever home, now!!
Retail therapy is always good. I love the cat show pictures. Please post more of them.