It's May Already?

Gees, guys, you know it'll be autumn before we blink. All I can say is that we (meaning those of us in my part of world) had better get some sunny and warm weather soon, or we'll have missed the entire Spring.

Nothing "exciting" to relate, but since "excitement" usually means (to me) upheaval and stress due to illness and/or loss, I'll take "boring," thanks very much.

I'm off tomorrow, as I have to wait around the house all day for the cable guy to show up. I'm betting it'll be the end of the day. Why on earth they can't narrow it down to either AM or PM is beyond me, but such is the way it goes with most of these "service" companies.

Oh, we are going to visit our boss Thursday afternoon, not for long, just to see how he's doing, drop off a card and gift card. I hope it won't be too long before he's back, but I doubt he'll make it in next week, as he was speculating a couple of days ago. We'll see.

I won't prattle on, just will post a couple of quick snapshots from yesterday morning, on my way to the office.

I hope everyone's Tuesday is going well. No more email hackers, please! (Referring to "Old Kitty's" email being hacked last Friday.) I changed my account password to something long with all sorts of characters, upper and lower case, etc. So complicated, in fact, that I often make typos trying to log in. LOL. But hey, if it helps....

Take care, everyone.
Cathedral tower
Have no idea what this shrub is, but it's pretty. Couldn't get a good close-up,
though, with the little Canon Elph.
 Love these old limestone homes.
 On campus, morning light was problematic for me.
Universal Blessings, Light and Mercy to All Beings.

Comments

Katnip Lounge said…
Where is 2012 GOING?
Kim, tell your boss to take it easy, you only get one chance to heal right. But I'm happy he's feeling good enough to think about returning to work!
Old Kitty said…
You have such gorgeous buildings on your campus! Lovely!!

I do see what you mean about "boring"! The woman I work with (I must have told you or blogged about her and her friend - now left - yay! Sorry, mustn't gloat! ahem!) well she sighs very dramatically and very constantly and exclaims to all and sunder how she needs a life as her life is so boring and the more she does this the more I get the urge to say exactly what you just said here!

Anyway! A few years ago the service companies here were pretty bad about giving a day when they'll turn up with no specific time. I think there must have been some change in the law as these days - only recently - the service and utility companies now narrow it down to at least am or pm! LOL! But I it's still a day off work waiting! I hope it all goes well!

Gosh I do hope your boss recuperates fully and completely before returning to work. Sending him tons of positive healing vibes!

Yes!! Change your email passwords!! I can pinpoint exactly when my email was hacked btw! This was last Thursday at around 3pm. I tried to log into my aol account and it was very very very difficult to - error messages everywhere - most unusual. Then the aol screen kept blinking on and off. I thought it was my work pc and kept logging back on and off. Finally about half an hour later I logged into my aol account successfully. I kind of imagine aol trying to beat off these hackers but not getting much help with me unknowingly helping the hackers by my persistence in trying to log in! LOL!

I am so rambling now! LOL!

Yes please roll on some nice calm warm weather now please!
Take care
x
JC said…
First, your header photo is fabulous !!!

The campus buildings so remind of my d's U of Toronto. We walked about when dropping her off last Fall. The buildings are something I could just sit and look at all afternoon.

Hope your boss is feeling just a bit better when you go to see him.

Our cable people give us a window .. it's either 9 to 1 or 1 to 5 .. and they always arrive as late as can be. Either way you end up waiting around all day for them.
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
Love the new floral header Kim, just beautiful. I say boring is good. Am wishing for some more boring, but right now things are a bit too exciting,and not in a good way.

Oh yes I believe in a minimum 16+ character password. I have a master list all written down because I did take to heart not to have the same pw on each site. I should get one of those pw protected sites to keep all of them, but I am too paranoid.

MOL
xoxoxo
Your header is so pretty. I always think it can't get any prettier, and then it does.

Wishing your boss the speediest recovery possible.
wildcatwoods said…
Lovely buildings on campus. Best regards to your boss. Wills end some warm sunny weather to you - our spring lasts forever here!

Carolina Mts
Poppy Q said…
Hi Kim,
we had a spring summer like that, where the weather was cold and grey for some time. It was nice however til last week, but the cool late autumn rain and cold has arrived, and today it was a glove and scarf day.

I LOVE days at home, even if it is waiting for the cable guy. Hope you get to put your feet up and do something nice.

Julie Q
xxx