Monday afternoon "errand of mercy"

Thank you to the woman who sits in the next office cubicle, who popped out in this heat to not only get herself something, but to bring me back this, a Long Grove chocolate (my favourite of all sampled chocolates to date):

Image snagged from the internet
It really was an "errand of mercy" of sorts, on this Monday work afternoon. And now that I've eaten it, I easily could eat about six more.

I hope everyone has at least one small treat today.  :-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mmmmmmm.....chocolate :)

I got a smoothie at the gym :)
How sweet...kinda erases the unsweetness of life, for a few bites anyway!
Old Kitty said…
Step. Away. From. the. Caramel.! LOL!

Awwww but seriously!! I kept hinting very loudly at my work place that I would really love some ice cream and got an oat biscuit instead. Sigh! LOL!

Take care
x
Anonymous said…
Gee...I live near there! Yumm...they are very good at their craft! They just had a huge festival. Dangerous stuff!
Katie Isabella said…
Oh that looks SO good. Mom had some peach ice cream.
Well, what a small world! Long Grove Confectionery where they make their products is about 10 miles north of our house and Mom has been there many times to buy their wonderful chocolate!
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
LOVE the new header!

YUM chocolate!!

xoxoxox
Anonymous said…
What a terrific gal you work with! You have to love coworkers that bring you treats. That chocolate looks heavenly. I bet it tasted wonderful! Totally want one now!!!

xo C
Rian said…
Have never heard of Long Grove Chocolate... but will now definitely be on the look-out. Do you think they sell them in Texas?
Chocolate cures everything, you know.