Please make it be Friday

I was fine, being back at work, Monday and Tuesday. Today? Not so much. Too much piled up, a massive headache on the way, sharp and bruising pain on the sole of my foot from the brand new orthotics I picked up yesterday, the ongoing head cold, general back aches and pains and PMS week. Meetings tomorrow, all-day training on Monday.

I'm not a happy camper today, can you tell? LOL.

Oh, and I'd like this stupid air conditioner above my desk to stop blowing cold air on me.

How's that for a rant? It's only 10:30AM too.

Well, at least I get to leave early, to go back down to physio re: the orthotics. Discomfort is expected, but the "padding" for the Morton's Neuroma shouldn't be bruising the sole of my foot, below the ball, and causing me to limp along and roll onto the outside of my foot to try to escape the pain. I've had orthotics before, years ago, and didn't have pain like this. Good thing I have my old sneaker insoles with me.

I certainly hope everyone else is feeling better today!

I'll leave you with some sky snapshots, through my bedroom window a couple of evenings ago.

Wish I could show you how my eye saw the
moon and clouds, not how the camera saw it.
I never get over how good my Fuji point & shoot is,
at 30x zoom and with no tripod.

Comments

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
Oh dear Kim, I hope you are feeling better. Beautiful skies! Love taking cloud pictures myself.

xoxoxox
Rian said…
Kim, I know what you mean. Our eyes see so much better than the camera. But what is interesting is that 'sometimes' the camera picks up things that we just didn't notice. Ever come across that?
Anonymous said…
My day was not as bad as yours, but if I hear the word "tattletale" one more time I am going to scream. LOL
Old Kitty said…
It's Friday here now so I hope hope hope all are a little bit better! As for the cold air blowing out at you- I'm sure that can't be good!!

But your sky and moon shots are just amazing!!

Take care
x
your photos are completely breathtaking even if I saw them with my eyes and not through yours!
Am praying you have some relief from your pain