A little silver vine goes a long way for Derry
Thanks to the "mom" at the Katnip Lounge for sending along a couple of treats for the boys, some silver vine and some feathers!
Before I post a few pics of Derry, I have to thank Old Kitty for misinterpreting my offering to leave the dog crate (to transport Toby) with the young woman who will take him. I believe she thought I meant his little insulated cat "house" on my step, and I have to say, THAT'S a brilliant idea! So when the time comes, I will take that too, and let her keep it for Toby, as it's his "home" and will be something familiar. Absolutely. Brilliant. Idea. Thank you!
So, here are some pics of Derry, with a bit of the silver vine rubbed on the ESS. It doesn't take much. :-)
Have a great day, everyone. A couple more hours and I'll pack Nicki off for his trip to the vet, for his anal glands. Yippee for both of us. LOL.
Comments
Sheesh.
The troop here have to go a few times a year. fun times!
The silver vine is magical =)
Awww Toby, lovely Toby!! Hope he and his kitty home you made so lovingly will be happy in his soon to be new place!! Yay!
Look at Derry go!! Hoorah for silvervine and Trish! Take care
x
Thanks for your note about Lucy. I can't believe this is happening.
Love seeing the pics of the happy boys.
(with kitties we know the challenges)
We are keeping all of our paws crossed for Toby.
And Nicki...we know he will feel better but....well we'll be glad to know you're back home Nicki!
xoxox
I am so glad Derry liked the 'vine...did it make Nicki into a mean drunk?