Blooms A-Plenty!

You all know Spring's my favourite season, right?  :-)

I've been snapping pics of the fruit tree blossoms like crazy! I bundled up on Saturday, with mittens (yes, it was that cold) and walked around a bit downtown with the little Elph, before doing my errands.

Magnolias, on the way out. They're done now.
 I don't know if these are cherry or apple blossoms, but they're so pretty.
 
 
 One of the downtown B&Bs.
 
 Hey, this isn't a fruit tree blossom!  :-)
Another B&B
 I think this still is a private residence--it used to be, at any rate.
I know you've all seen pics of these buildings before, in previous years.
Maybe these are crabapple trees? I'm thinking they are, but again, am not sure.
 
 
 
 The lilacs are coming into bloom.
 Someone told me what this is (probably in a post last year!), but I can't recall now.
 
I was able to walk the 2 kms to my dental appointment this morning (and without undue pain!), so of course stopped to snap more tree blossoms. They're so short-lived, I can't seem to get enough. And I'm thankful for being able to take these snapshots again, as it's my mental therapy and I've been missing it so much.

I hope the day brings everyone a bit of cheer, in whatever way pleases you the most. 

Purrs from the boys and peace from me.  :-)

Comments

Janet NZ said…
Gosh you live in a gorgeous place. So many lovely blossom trees - and those buildings!!! Wow!
E. Smith said…
Best therapy ever!
Those buildings are spectacular!
Old Kitty said…
Fruit blossoms are the best!! They are short-lived but boy oh boy do they put on a fabulous show - a carpet of sublime beauty!! Yay!!!! The fruit may not be much though! LOL!!! I'm just thinking of the pear trees along my station - the blossoms are gorgeous but people insist on picking the pears after - and they don't look very nice and I know they're not nice cos I see them littered with always one bite taken out of them!! But this happens every year!! People are weird!! Take care
x
John Bellen said…
I love those old buildings. I study residential architecture, in an amateur way, and it saddens me when houses that were meant to be homes are turned to other purposes, such as businesses or hospitals. I like seeing houses, no matter how big, remain homes. It's how things should be.

I'm glad to read that you were able to walk so far without much pain. I hope that condition improves further!