Funky Tie-Dyed Hippy Wear

A week and a half ago I ordered a small tie-dyed tote bag from the husband of one of the famous (or is that infamous--lol) bloggers, i.e. the Katnip Lounge human dad. He has an Etsy shop with tie-dyed hippy wear and sells tee-shirts, towels, bandanas, totes, and the like.

Mine arrived yesterday! Pretty good transit time from the U.S., I think. And I'd like to point out that he shipped it right away, excellent customer service. Very reasonable shipping fee too.

The tote will add a bit of colour and fun to my otherwise conservative (read boring, bland, dull....) clothing and accessories.

And it will be perfect for my work lunches or for a few items like treats for the boys. I'd love a big one, too, large shopping bag size (hint hint).

So thank you, "Scrotchy." I'll check back to see what else you might be adding to your on-line store!

Comments

Katie Isabella said…
The boys say that will fill up with treats adequately (and often they said)
Angel Simba said…
Mom definitely likes the idea of a tote (larger even, hint hint) as opposed to a t-shirt, which she might appreciate but probably would not wear. Very nice.
Saku said…
Very nice, I'll have to go check it out. I'm like Simba's Mom, unlikely to wear a t-shirt but a bag is a different matter.

P.S. I love the header, miss the cats pics but the blooms are blooming gorgeous!
Annie Bear said…
This is so cute! I'm off to look at his shop now.

p.s. Your banner photo is so pretty!
The Cat Guy said…
nice! I'll go check out his shop.
The Cat Guy said…
Just got back from the shop - shocked to see he doesn't have anything for the beloved kitty in your life! He offers dog bandanas but none for cats - what's up with that! My Willow might like something Tie dyed.
Katnip Lounge said…
WHAT FUN!!!

Thanks for the shout out!

xx Trish and The Artist, hee hee hee
Karin Parker said…
I ordered a t-shirt and cannot believe how fast it got to me here in Finland - it was maybe 5 days. Really pleased with it and it is a total change from my usual clothes :)
What a happy hippy tote bag!
Love your new header, forgive my ignorance but what flower is that?