No home internet or phone service
I'm off work today...but I'm at the office at the moment to do a quick post.
I have no internet or phone service at home right now, and only limited cable. Kind of bizarre I'm getting any cable at all, as all three services are bundled with our cable company.
I couldn't stay home today (errands and mid-day low-lights and cut), so the tech can't come out until tomorrow evening, sometime between 5PM and 8PM.
I didn't think I could make it till Thursday AM at the office before checking email and the blogs I follow, so I popped in for a few minutes. :-)
This is what happens when we become reliant on all this "wonderful" technology! LOL.
Have a great day, everyone. I'll be back at work tomorrow, so at least will have access to my cyber world then!
Purrs from the boys and peace from me.
Comments
Sorry you are down, but sometimes it can be nice. My problem is that everything from rescue to transport is via email - I end up taking the laptop to the nearest cafe.
Have a good day and we'll *see* you tomorrow!
I hope you get all your connections sorted!! Take care
x
Hope things are up and running as normal soon.
Nicki and Derry are such handsome boys!