"Magnificent" Monday
Okay, I don't feel "magnificent," and I don't think of Mondays as being "magnificent" either, but maybe if I say it enough....
On the plus side, I got the big, sucky project finished last Thursday, and sent out to the departments. Yay! The one due this Friday is almost complete, just needs a few more figures checked/rechecked and I'll be done. Fingers crossed.
Then it's on to projects #3, #4, and #5. Summer always is my busiest time, actually from May through October.
The weekend was uneventful, typical busy day on Saturday, with the running around, housework, etc. Same old. The neighbour boy was "on fire" Saturday afternoon. The father was gone all afternoon/evening and the kid had the mother of all meltdowns, the likes of which I haven't heard in at least a couple of months. Fun times.
Today, when I woke up, I told myself (trying to look on the bright side), that I'm one day closer to either them moving or me and the boys moving, whoever can afford to do it first. Of course, I'm also one day closer to death.
Sunday I did nothing. Zilch. Lolled about, read, watched TV, that's about it. My body must have needed it, because I had a great workout on the rowing machine at 5AM today, for the first time weeks upon weeks. I've been slow as molasses on it, way off my "normal" intensity, but this morning was terrific.
That's it, that's all I have. I hope everyone's week is a good one, not too much craziness. Oh! It's the week before the full moon--OMC, I need to do my best to keep my mouth shut, not stick my foot in it yet again. And we're having a stupid work luncheon, the entire large group, out at a restaurant on Friday. This is NOT. GOOD.
Purrs from the boys, peace from me.
Comments
It's also great that your body told you what to do!! You really did need to rest and relax and be rewarded with a burst of energy! Good for you!
Will be sending you many positive and calm vibes for your luncheon! :-)
Take care
x
Love the flower photos!
If saying it makes it so, let me know!
The photos are incredible, I'm in awe of the detail.
Good luck with all the projects!
You take such great photos. You should start a photo blog where you post 1-2 photos a day. Your pictures inspire me to take some more too.