For those in Canada: Be wary if you shop at Giant Tiger

Be careful, folks, if you shop in Giant Tiger. I'm not sure if they have stores all across Canada, but our city has one. In past years I've popped in maybe once a year, usually at Christmas time, and generally have left in short order. They've renovated recently, though, and I've gone in a few times since the summer. It's a micro WalMart...or perhaps a cross between a micro WalMart and a dollar store. Definitely not high end merchandise, though I've found a few decent long-sleeved cotton tops there, as well as few other little things.

However, the last time I was in, I bought Duracell batteries, supposedly at a good deal, though they were significantly more at the cash register. Oh, someone put them on the wrong rack was what the cashier told me. I never thought anything of it until I popped in on my way home today, on the off chance they'd have ear buds for my mp3 player. They did have, three rows of them (all different), all for $5.97. But...they were $10 at the cash register, $11 and change with tax. Still ultra-cheap, but not the advertised price. I got the same line from the cashier--someone must have put them on the wrong rack. Well, I paid for them (they were a good deal at either price), but went back to the wall display to double check. There were NO $10 ear buds anywhere. So I asked to see a manager on duty, not to get the few dollars back (though I did in the end), but to point out the discrepancy and false pricing. She told me they were all priced wrong and removed the prices from the wall shelving unit.

One time? I could see that could be an error. But twice, with the same excuse from cashiers? Nope. Either their staff, including management, really is falling down on the job or they're deliberately trying to deceive customers, perhaps (rightly?) assuming most customers won't notice or that if they do, will let it go, as I did the first time with the batteries.

Lesson learned. If you shop at a Giant Tiger, be very careful with items that don't actually have a price tag, i.e. non-clothing items that have only a price on the front of a shelf.

That's my consumer advice for the day.

I'll leave you with a few pics of Nicki yesterday, on his "birthday." I wanted some decent portraits, but he was grumpy with the flash and I didn't have a great background. LOL.
 
Cats might not "speak" our language, but they certainly do make their thoughts and feelings quite clear!
 
Purrs from the boys and peace from me.

Comments

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
That sounds totally unethical! Wow! Oh Nicki is soooo handsome even if he didn't want to cooperate.
Anonymous said…
I hate when stores do that! :(
xo Catherine
Poppy Q said…
You should write to the manager, let them know. To be honest, I wouldn't buy it, if it had been priced wrong, unless they offered it to me for the lowest price. You have reminded me that I need some new headphones for my ipod tomorrow too - thanks Kim.

Have a lovely weekend.

Julie and Poppy Q
xxx
That wasn't a nice thing for the store people to do. It just isn't right.
Nicki's expressions made me laugh!
Old Kitty said…
Oh dear - my Saturday paper has this feature where people send in pics of crazy supermarket prices, e.g. something priced at £5 - then a big sign saying, buy two of these for the bargain price of £12.99! or something like that! LOL! It's very very slack labelling! And a little dishonest!

Awww Nicki's facial expressions in these sequence of pics is so funny! Take care
x
Anonymous said…
Scout does the same thing lol.