It was a blur

The weekend passed in a blur of hair appointment, shopping, errands, gift wrapping and alcohol.

Must. Have. Rye. Before. During. And. After. Wrapping.

Derry helped me, pics on the Fuzzy Tales blog. Nicki slept through it all, only getting up to move from the stool at one point, to the couch. Probably to get away from the mess.

But the only time-sensitive thing I have left to do is get some Christmas cards done. I have hopes for this week.

I want to do some shopping for the boys--I'm on the hunt for a good, sturdy cat tree (to replace one of the two that they have). So far no luck, nothing different at either PetSmart or PetValu.

And speaking of PetValu, when I was there on Friday I snapped pics of a couple of other cats:

I didn't even notice those adorable owls in the background until I downloaded the pics. I want one! An owl, that is.  :-)
I also didn't notice the brown tabby in the back, left, until after the fact. LOL.
I hope everyone's weekend went well. Why do we fuss so, for holidays that are over in a blink? *Shrug*

Purrs from the boys and peace from me.

Comments

Oh.My.Goodness. Those owls are a hoot! I'm looking for a small little cat tree to use as a step of sorts to the catio. The old one broke and I replaced it with a plastic stool which the cats avoid. Silly cats!
Old Kitty said…
I want to go to a shop and see kitties lounging around the merchandise too! Not fair! LOL! How adorable are these kitties!?
Good luck with the card-writing! I too have my pack of cards, I just need to write in them and post! Yay! take care
x
John Bellen said…
That black and white sleeper looks like a doll himself.
Saku said…
I avoid pet stores like the plague because I'm afraid I would bring home another cat!

Good luck finding another cat tree. I'm sure the boys would be thrilled.

I'd rather not have the help with the wrapping, but like Derry, Saku is big on helping. ;)So far everything I've got is stacked in the bedroom closet....one of next weekend's many chores.

Have a great week!
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
Super squee on the tuxie in with the stuffed owls how cute!

xoxoxo
Rian said…
Love the photos of the Pet Store kitties! They are so cute... and you're right, the owls are adorable too.

Annie Bear said…
Adorable pictures.

Wow, I need to get my act in gear for Christmas! I'm jealous!

Yes, I wish the holiday time would slow down. It really is so quick (too quick)!
Anonymous said…
The brown tabby photo bombed!!! LOL

And sleeping kitties are just the cutest!!

Scout always likes to help me wrap presents.
MTVA said…
Super Squeeeee for the tuxie snoozing with owls! Is that his little paw tucked under his chin? Squeeeee!
meowmeowmans said…
Pet supply stores with cats? WE would never ever leave! Hahaha. :)