Hurry up, weekend!
We have a long weekend coming up, with Monday being "Family Day." Of course that means the family next door will be around. (It's also the little girl's 8th birthday, I believe. Can't wait for the party.)
However, on the "plus" side, my mattress will be delivered on Saturday. They called Tuesday afternoon, after I had last posted and was home, to tell me it's in. They don't deliver in-city every day, so my options were Saturday, Sunday or Monday. So Saturday it will be. The headboard will come in another week, presumably.
Nicki versus the snowbank. The snowbank's winning.
Nicki is doing fine so far, knock on wood. He's so good about taking the Prednisolone--probably because it's chicken-flavoured and he knows he's going to get treats right after. I hardly even have to hold his head for the syringe, more to just steady him and make sure my aim is good.
I've actually not heard him cough at all in a week, which is highly unusual right now. So I hope the Pred is doing its thing and that after one more week we can taper down to once a day, then every other day, and maybe then off. I'll have to research other options, as I'm not keen to have him on it long-term.
I stayed home yesterday, just a head and chest cold. Back at the office today, and while I don't feel great, I'm not coughing much now. Besides, I get so antsy in the house all day, drives me crazy.
And that's the sum total of the "excitement" here. I certainly hope everyone is staying healthy and is having a good week!
Purrs from the boys and peace from me.
Comments
I hope you feel better soon and that the neighbors decide to spend Family Day with the Grandparents.
I'm glad Nicki is doing so well. It would be great if he could lessen or eliminate the medicine.
As for the snow...when life hands you snow, make snowmen..
Noodle
I'm totally the opposite, I could stay home everyday. I have so many things on my to do list, and I'm really good at finding distractions. Like naps, I like a good afternoon nap, :)
Have a great weekend. Here's hoping they take the kid out to a restaurant or play area for her b'day!