Some of you might appreciate this cartoon

Snagged last night from Mollie and Alfie's blog.
It's 6:30PM on Sunday as I type this and per my Fuzzy Tales post, Nicki actually came down and asked for food just over an hour ago. At the moment he's sleeping in the humidifier box, which I still have on the area rug in the living area. I hope for an uneventful night and Monday, I hope he'll improve on his own and not need the ER vet. Fingers crossed, and of course I'll keep everyone updated.

Comments

Poppy Q said…
That sounds like things are settling down. Hope your boy feels better.

Hugs
Julie and Poppy Q
xxx
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
How is Nicki this morning?
Old Kitty said…
Awww Nicki!!! Please please be ok!!

Take care
x
It sounds like Nicki will do just fine. Just a couple more days and he should make a full recovery. :)
Anonymous said…
Thinking of you all.I hope your little guy is feeling better.
Anonymous said…
Hope he is feeling better today!!
The Cat Guy said…
I just caught up on Nicki's status - sorry to hear all this is going on, sounds very stressful. I hope he clears up and doesn't need any more ER visits and you can get some good rest. Prayers and purrs for you all.

P.S. Oliver's here too and he says meow to you and the boys.
Healing purrs for Nicki, we has our paws crossed he is better soon.
meowmeowmans said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
meowmeowmans said…
Funny cartoon! We are still catching up on visits, but we are glad to know Nicki is eating.