The bad...the good. No ugly.
Two posts in one day...not without precedent, but still rare.
Bad: Made my way downtown on foot at lunch time to renew that bus pass.
Good: Must have burned 2000 calories* doing it.
Bad: Far worse conditions after work (hard to imagine); made my way on foot again up to a main street.
Good: Probably burned 6000 calories* for that one kilometer walk.
Good: Late-running bus, which I managed to catch!
Bad: Another walk (about 1.25 km) from the bus stop to my home.
Good: Surely I burned off 18,000 calories* there. (Or at least the fattening chocolate chunk cookie I had in the afternoon, from the cafeteria.)
Bad: The driveway was completely filled in, snowplow leftovers + drifts almost up to my waist at the bottom.
Good: I'm short.
Good: Burned 1,000,000 calories* shoveling.
Good: Neighbour across the street, complete with stogie in his mouth, came over to help me finish (I had done the difficult half). He earned brownie points and my repeated thanks!
Bad: Derry puked up his entire supper, moments after eating it (too hungry, stomach too empty)
Good: He puked on the bare floor, not the living room area rug.
Bad: Someone had made a poop puddle in one of the litter boxes today, and dribbled a tiny bit on the floor.
Good: In the basement, not upstairs.
Bad: I now have finished my rye.
Good: I still have vodka.
Bad: I have no chocolate at work and did not buy any at lunch time.
Good: I have lots of dark chocolate here at home.
*Possible slight exaggeration as to calories burned during stated exercise.
Bad: Made my way downtown on foot at lunch time to renew that bus pass.
Good: Must have burned 2000 calories* doing it.
Bad: Far worse conditions after work (hard to imagine); made my way on foot again up to a main street.
Good: Probably burned 6000 calories* for that one kilometer walk.
Good: Late-running bus, which I managed to catch!
Bad: Another walk (about 1.25 km) from the bus stop to my home.
Good: Surely I burned off 18,000 calories* there. (Or at least the fattening chocolate chunk cookie I had in the afternoon, from the cafeteria.)
Bad: The driveway was completely filled in, snowplow leftovers + drifts almost up to my waist at the bottom.
Good: I'm short.
Good: Burned 1,000,000 calories* shoveling.
Good: Neighbour across the street, complete with stogie in his mouth, came over to help me finish (I had done the difficult half). He earned brownie points and my repeated thanks!
Bad: Derry puked up his entire supper, moments after eating it (too hungry, stomach too empty)
Good: He puked on the bare floor, not the living room area rug.
Bad: Someone had made a poop puddle in one of the litter boxes today, and dribbled a tiny bit on the floor.
Good: In the basement, not upstairs.
Bad: I now have finished my rye.
Good: I still have vodka.
Bad: I have no chocolate at work and did not buy any at lunch time.
Good: I have lots of dark chocolate here at home.
*Possible slight exaggeration as to calories burned during stated exercise.
Comments
Enjoy the vodka and chocolate!
Another "good" (maybe): Right now I have rock-hard thighs and I haven't even been rowing much, it's all slogging through the snow. LOL.
Be sure to replenish your work chocolate stash!
xo Catherine
8 Bad vs 11 Good = A pretty GOOD day!
And to have lost that many calories too. LOL.