Inspiring Words to End the Week

Not mine, I couldn't have an "inspiring" (original) thought if my life depended on it. Ha.


"View your life with KINDSIGHT. Stop beating yourself up about things from your past. Instead of slapping your forehead and asking, 'What was I thinking,' breathe and ask yourself the kinder question, 'What was I learning?'" -Karen Salmansohn

I really need to take that advice to heart.

The boys a couple of weekends ago.
 
Purrs from them and peace from me.

Comments

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
I like your blog make over it looks great!

And be gentle on yourself, you deserve it!

xoxox
E. Smith said…
I like that "kindsight". It's a better way to look at things. Practice , practice. :)
Kea said…
RE: the blog: "Picture Window" is a nice template, though the Blogger background would work with "Simple" too. Just needed a change for a bit, and to not always be trying to come up with blog headers. LOL.
Saku said…
I like that thought! Fewer regrets, more lessons learned. I don't suppose our cats every worry about either.

Have a wonderful weekend!
Anonymous said…
Love those pictures, especially the first one!
Anonymous said…
We are always learning, always growing. Life is a process.
Janet NZ said…
Kindsight. I like that, and could do with some of that in my life too.
Thanks Kim XO
Anonymous said…
That is some good advise.
Hope you and the kitties are having a wonderful weekend!
xo Catherine
meowmeowmans said…
Your blog looks fantastic, Kim. And that "kindsight" is something we all need to remember, for sure. :)