It Ain't Over Till It's Over

And in our case, I'm referring to winter, as we brace for 15 - 25 cms of snow tomorrow (6 - 10 inches).
There's nothing good to be said about this. Nothing at all. I move that the university close tomorrow, because we're all going to be too depressed to get out of bed anyway.

I think I'll take my example from the boys (pics snapped yesterday evening).
 
At least my calendar page is displaying Spring in all her glory.
For those of you who actually have Spring now, for the love of all that's holy, please send her to us!

*Human figuratively pulling hair out in sheer frustration and desperation*

Comments

Katnip Lounge said…
OK, I gotta know. Do YOUR fangs poke out when you sleep? Cos it's so cute!
Kea said…
Considering my mouth hangs open and I snore...probably. :-D
Anonymous said…
We are expecting 8" of more snow tonight into tomorrow. Yesterday it was warm and nice. This is too much!
Anonymous said…
Well, we had Spring yesterday, this morning and through lunch, but now it has turned chilly and windy and snow is coming, too
it was so beautiful here yesterday, and now we are bracing for 5-10 inches tonight and tomorrow :(
The boys have the right idea. We also had spring the last couple days in Mo. Ice and snow tomorrow, but only an inch, which doesn't mean much here. Last week they predicted 8-12" and we barely got two. Love your hair.
Saku said…
A mental health day would seem to be the right choice...and a nap or two with the boys!

I'll try blowing the warm weather we are getting your way...but I want it back, okay?

Stay warm, dry, and safe!

meowmeowmans said…
Sorry to hear that you're getting some more of that white cr*p. We're supposed to get some on Thursday, too. Ugh!!!
Anonymous said…
Oh no...I've heard that so much this morning! I've got my fingers (and paws) crossed that it snows and melts VERY quickly for you. Um, and that it stays away from us. *wink* Oh yes, and AWWWWWWW, the boys are so cute! Maybe you could play hookey from work and nap with them all day?
Anonymous said…
I keep telling myself, "It is still Winter." I hold out hope for Spring...next week!!
Rian said…
Although we are in the throes of Spring this week (70's - 80's), we have been told that it will go down to 36 on Thurs. But lucky for us, it doesn't stay long. As for you up in Canada... I can't *imagine* how you handle that much cold. I would have to be like your boys and just sleep the day away under a pile of blankets!