Being Barraged By Spam Calls

Oy! My work number must be on every spam phone call list now. Last Thursday I had 7 (!) calls from one particular number, and being rude with the person on the other end of the line didn't make a whit of difference, since he continues to call.

That number is 856-204-0652, by the way. And I've already posted about it on an 8XX-number spam/fraud calls forum.

Today I've had 7 spam/fraudulent calls so far, 3 from that same number, 3 from 815-695-7849 and 1 from 646-434-5429.

I gave up and put my line on call forward. If someone is legit, they'll leave a message. It's supremely irritating, though, to be constantly barraged by these telemarketers, criminals, whatever. Bad enough at home, but at work?

Pfffftttttt! (Me, spitting at them. LOL.)

May you be spam-free today!

P.S. The first cartoon is how I feel, but the third is my favourite.




Comments

John Bellen said…
The third one is what I was going to suggest. My old telephone number received a lot of telemarketing calls but I just let the answering machine weed them out. They haven't found my new number yet.
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
Oh dear Mark's Mews human posted a funny post today about spam calls. Must be going around!
Anonymous said…
I dislike spammers in all forms! I have been getting it at my blog, too. I never did before. Don't people have better things to do with their time? I do!
Anonymous said…
Ha ha ha! I hate spam callers too so I don't answer my phone unless it's a number I recognise...I'm like you, if they're legit they'll leave a message. If I DO happen to answer it I tell them to let me think about it and give me their number so I can call them back!
meowmeowmans said…
Ugh. We hate spam calls, too. So sorry you're being barraged by them, Kim. :(
Anonymous said…
What??? You mean I didn't really win a free trip?? LOL!

Boooo telemarketers!!
Fun cartoons. :)

xo Catherine