For those of you back from vacation...

...and for those of us who need one:


  



And not that I ever would do this:


I hope the day is or has been a fun one, folks.  :-P

Comments

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
You know it's funny now that I look back on it (and remember I spend over 30 years at the same place, almost all of it in the exact same building) it all went by in a hurry -- working that is. I know while you're doing it, it is stressful and not easy, but when it's over you'll look at it differently. NOT that I'm wishing to go back to work! But you're ideas about it evolve.
Anonymous said…
Sigh...isn't it the truth? I still have another 12 days of vacation left until I go back on July 15th but I am already dreading the work load that will greet me. And it usually only takes reading the 1st email to drive you into madness of before you took holidays! LOL!
xo Catherine
I haven't had a vacation since 2010........I don't classify blogging conferences as vacations :)
Lisa Kolosey said…
"What a way to make a livin'"

~Lisa
Ah. The 3rd graphic accurately describes how it was like when I was still in the corporate world. And this was for just 1 miserable day. I never took anything more than 2 days at a time for fear of drowning in emails when I got back to the office.
John Bellen said…
The first and last of those cartoons are the funniest - and truest. My boss thinks I come back from my holidays "re-charged" and ready to tear into my work. Holidays from a job you hate don't re-charge you, they just reprieve you.