Why I shouldn't eat at my desk
It was a plastic salt grinder that opened and spilled. Don't buy them from a dollar store. LOL. Good thing it wasn't anything liquid, though I've done that too, and ruined keyboards over the years.
***
I've been meaning to post a couple of pics of another cat I saw a few weeks ago, in our greater neighbourhood. I've not seen him/her before:
And here's that young black cat again (I recently posted a couple of pics of him/her jumping off his back step):
The house is at the end of a main street in our greater neighbourhood, where it intersects with two major city thoroughfares. I wish this little one wasn't allowed out like this.
And I spent a few minutes with Oscar on the way home yesterday. He always has a lot to say!
Fortunately, he was scared of the passing cars, so I don't think he'd be tempted to hang out in the street.
Anyway, happy Friday to all, happy weekend to those who are into Saturday already, and happy Fourth of July to those of you in the USA. Have a safe weekend.
Peace and Blessings.
Comments
Chatty Oscar sounds a lot like our chatty Stinky. :)
♥
Recently I was talking to one of my team holding a cup of coffee. My hand "let go" and I spilled it all over her paperwork and splashed. I felt like such a dweeb!
Love the cat photos, though like you, I wish they weren't wandering the neighbourhood.
Have a great weekend!
But cool kitties on parade..
Noodle
Oops on the salt spill. I've had very few spills by my computer, knock on wood...
Hugs!