Wow, someone with common sense!
So my Hoover carpet cleaner arrived yesterday (it had been delayed one day). The last time I ordered something that shipped via UPS (from Costco.ca), the driver left a delivery notice and I went to the UPS store in town and picked it up the next day. However, the steam cleaner was shipped from Amazon.ca and the tracking info indicated the driver had left it by the front door.
Yikes!
I saw that update when I checked the delivery status and cringed, given where I live and the mentality of so many people, not just in my immediate neighbourhood.
In other words, I was NOT expecting to find it still on my doorstep when I got home!
However, kudos to the driver for having common sense: I had a jumbo garbage bag (clothing) on my step marked for donation via the Canadian Diabetes Clothesline, and this guy had the common sense to tuck the huge box with the carpet cleaner in behind it, almost out of sight. (It helps that I have a big shrub in front of my step too). So when I got home, the box was there, tucked behind the huge plastic bag and almost hidden. Bless him for doing that!
I got it together (sort of, haven't figured out how to fix the one end of the hose for carrying purposes only), but didn't read further on how to use it. Seems a bit complicated, but maybe that's only the instructions.
It comes with a bottle of cleaner, though, so that's nice. Though I probably will look for something a bit more eco and pet-friendly before I attempt to use it.
The boys got a huge box out of the deal, too. :-)
Peace.
I got it together (sort of, haven't figured out how to fix the one end of the hose for carrying purposes only), but didn't read further on how to use it. Seems a bit complicated, but maybe that's only the instructions.
It comes with a bottle of cleaner, though, so that's nice. Though I probably will look for something a bit more eco and pet-friendly before I attempt to use it.
The boys got a huge box out of the deal, too. :-)
Peace.
Comments
All our packages have to be signed for so if no one is home, we get a card and have to pick up the package from the post office.
Can't wait to hear about your experience with your carpet cleaner!
Good luck with your new hoover, hope it works well.
Enjoy your weekend.
Julie and Poppy Q
xxx