With a nod to Poppy's mum
Earlier this week, or maybe last week, Poppy posted something about her mum being down to one roll of toilet paper and needing to buy more.
This fueled my own obsession over having enough on hand -- I was down to a mere 18 double rolls and in almost-panic mode.
So thanks to Poppy and her mum, I now have an extra 22 double rolls on hand, for a total of 40, certainly enough to get me through till Dad and Hélène's visit later in the fall, when I can stock up in earnest via his rental vehicle.
There's just something about stock-piling tp (and paper towel) that I find very comforting. :-)
***
Recent pics:
Mr. Bee, snapped by WalMart while waiting for a bus.
New-to-me cat in our complex. Another one let loose to roam.
In our greater neighbourhood, not in my complex.
One damselfly that Derry didn't eat.
New plant "stand":
A coated steel shoe rack, minus its middle shelf, from Home Depot. Very sturdy.
In the cemetery yesterday morning.
Melinda's grave, decorated with some summer ornaments.
Mr. Frog. I startled him, walking by the (scummy) pond.
A few flowers outside the library that's by the "big" shopping centre.
Peace.
Comments
Glad you have had a nice time off.
One damselfly that Derry HASN'T EATEN. :)
Love the pics, but I sure wish people would keep their cats safely indoors, and only under supervision outdoors.
Hope the rest of your staycation slows to a crawl. Enjoy!
I love stockpiling necessities, tp definitely being one of them. Too funny.
I wonder if that damselfly knows how lucky it is. :)
That cemetery is so beautiful. Love these pics... especially the frog!
I don't know who Melinda is, but this made me teary. Peace to her loved ones.