Fancy Footwork

Thanks for the comments yesterday, I really enjoyed reading your responses. I might try to make my way through all 50 questions, but for this morning, and by request, here's some fancy footwork!

 
 
Have a fun-tastic day, everyone!

Peace.

Comments

Love, love, love those stockings!
Kea said…
Thanks! I ordered the grey/black argyle ones this morning. Nice, though not funky. :-)
ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
Those are definitely NOT old lady socks! MOL
John Bellen said…
They make you look like you're going out dancing tonight.
Cat Lover said…
Very snazzy Kim! They look great. Hope they do the trick and make your feet/legs feel better.
Take care!
Annie Bear said…
They look great and comfy! I hope they're comfy!
Saku said…
Very pretty! Certainly not our mothers (and grandmothers) stockings.
BeadedTail said…
How fun are those! Love them!
Poppy Q said…
Love the stockings Kim - i guess you need to order some more now!
meowmeowmans said…
OMG, those are so much fun. You go, Kim!