For the first time in what feels like forever

I saw the sunrise sky while on the way to work!

 

Already I've noticed that's not dark when I'm coming home around 5PM, and it feels so good to see the daylight increasing. *Happy dance*!

As for returning to work itself, well, Sunday morning I wanted to stick pins in my eyes just thinking about it, but that's not terribly productive. (And would be exceptionally painful...shudder.) It's been okay...Let's just say that I'm open to and motivated to explore possibilities this year.

I'll leave you with some inspiration for the day, snagged from my FB feed.

 
 

Peace--and Blessings--to all.

Comments

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said…
I'm glad work wasn't as bad as expected. Beautiful skies!!!
John Bellen said…
I always think that the sun takes fewer days to start rising sooner and setting later after the solstice than it takes to rise later and set sooner before the solstice. (It took me years to figure out exactly what I was saying in that theory.)
Cat Lover said…
Great inspirational quotes Kim! You caught the sunrise just at its peak. Beautiful photos!
Take care and have a good evening.
Kea said…
Thanks, on both counts. I'm expending a lot of energy to keep a positive, hopeful mindset, one that sees those possibilities. LOL.
Kea said…
I had to read that about 4 times....
Kea said…
Those inspirational quotes are carrying me through right now. LOL. Thanks!
gorgeous sunrise and equally wonderful quotes!
Annie Bear said…
What a beautiful sunrise! The sky and light is so pretty! Although, I'm not a fan of it getting dark early in the evening, I'd much rather it be lighter earlier in the morning. I find it so difficult to get up in the morning when it's dark.
Saku said…
Love the sunrise photos! I get away from the house about 6:35 so I suspect it will be awhile before I see the sun in the morning, though it is definitely light at 4:30 when I head home.

I hope work remains tolerable. Yeah, that eye thing sounds excruciating! Hang in there.
meowmeowmans said…
We've noticed more daylight each day, too! It makes me happy to know that spring will be here, eventually. :)

Thanks for sharing those quotes. Work's been challenging, so I appreciate the inspiration!

Hugs to you, Nicki and Derry.
Kea said…
Thanks, Caren!
Kea said…
I'll echo that. I go to bed so early at night that whether it's dark doesn't matter, is a bonus. But I don't like getting home in the dark, either.
Kea said…
I leave the same time you do, Eileen, it's just I don't get to work until 7:15 or later (I start at 8 but usually go early to make any stops first and then get settled). By the time 7 AM rolls around and I'm transferring buses, it's already getting light now!
Kea said…
Spring will be here before we know it! It's already January 7th, soon it will be February, then Easter. :-)