Awesome bit of inspiration
It's Monday, I'm so struggling to focus and get anything done at work, just wanted to share this bit of inspiration I saw in my FB feed late yesterday evening.
I love this and really need to take it to heart, because trying to solve my whole life makes my head spin.
As for Nicki: I did end up posting on the FAIM group and someone responded, suggested I try 5 mg loratadine per day for allergies. I had given this to him off and on last year, when he'd start having his bouts of sneezing, but since he hasn't had that so far this year, the allergy med wasn't on my radar for him. I'll try it for a couple of weeks or so, see if it helps. She also gave me the names of a couple of oral bronchodilators if that doesn't work, slower acting and longer lasting than Ventolin. So I can look to one of those if need be, at least in the short to medium term.
Nicki goes for his anal glands this Friday afternoon, so I'll discuss it all with the vet then.
Is it 4 o'clock yet?
Peace.
The little monkey, from April or May 2007,
when he was about 6 - 7 months old.


Comments
Love the photo of baby Nicki!
......waves two derry, tell yur mom itz all most 5 & heerz two a grate nite ♥♥♥
Hugs
Julie and Poppy Q
xxx
I had ordered new HEPA filters for my air purifier and changed those out yesterday (really needed to be changed!) and also changed out the pre-filter in the air purifier upstairs, which also needed it. That might help a bit more to keep the dust and pollen down.
That picture of little Nicki is adorable. How nice that you got some new suggestions on what might help that cute rascal.
Hugs!
I purrs & paw crossed for Nicki today, I hope all is going to be good
Sending love